I'm biking really really far this summer

Monday, June 18, 2007

Day 12 (Quinault - Westport 92km)

Today was another non-scenic day through miles of clearcut, raining on and off the whole day so it was a good opportunity to put in miles. I took a ferry from one super tacky touristy beach town to another super tacky touristy beach town and settled at Twin Harbours State Park where I had to pay 14 dollar for a primitive 'hiker-biker' campsite far from all the facilities(just 2 dollar less than the RV drivers who get water and power hookups and are close to the hot showers. Its just wrong!)

2 comments:

Caroline said...

You always hated injustice , my warrior. all my love
Mum xxxooo

Caroline said...

I wish you could help the world now my brave boy, it needs you. all my love mum xxxooo

World Map Generator.  Create your own today!